1) First of all, you should try to carefully determine the research question.
2) Try to understand the difference between the primary and the secondary research. After understanding the difference between the primary and the secondary research, now, it’s time to select a research methodology that suits your dissertation topic.
3) You should brainstorm all the research questions regarding to your topic and try to write these research questions on a paper. This thing will provide you an outline to conduct an effective research.
4) After brainstorming the research questions, you should try to learn how to find the useful sources in order to get the answers to the research questions.
5) Now, you should try to collect some reliable and trusted sources to collect the data for your dissertation. Some of the reliable sources to collect the data for your dissertation are library books, E-Books, digital online libraries, journal articles and web search. If you are facing difficulties in finding the best sources for your dissertation, then you can get help from your supervisor as well as from the expert dissertation writers.
6) After collecting the best sources, you should try to read these sources in detail to collect the most relevant information related to your topic.
7) While reading these sources, you should try to find a method to take notes on what you read. The most important ways to take notes are copying, highlighting, cutting and pasting. You can use one of them to highlight the most relevant data related to your topic.
8) There is a possibility that while reading, there come some new research questions in your mind. You should also note down these research questions and try to consider new sources in order to get the answers related to these questions.
9) One of the most important tip in conducting the research is that you should try to keep in mind the main problem of the dissertation throughout the process. There is no need to collect irrelevant information.
10) It is also necessary for you to provide the quotes, paraphrases and examples in the support of the arguments. You should also find these quotes, paraphrases and examples during the process of conducting an effective research.
These are the tips to conduct the research work for your dissertation. If you want to write the dissertation within a week, then this work should be completed just in two days.