2) After getting an idea about the basic purpose of the opening statement, the next step is to get an idea about the content of the opening statement. The content of the opening statement should include all the facts of the problem. There is no need to provide the brief explanation of these facts in the opening statement.
3) Another important tip that is helpful for the students in order to create the best quality content is to understand the audience. Moreover, you should also try to use such terms in the opening statement that are easily understandable for the audience.
4) It is also necessary for you to introduce the actors, places, and things in the opening statement. In the opening statement, it is also an important thing for the students to introduce your client with the help of providing the complete detail about the witnesses.
5) When you are going to identify your dispute in the opening statement, then you should try to use the plain language only. Try to write down all the complaints and the most appropriate answers to these claims.
6) In the story of the opening statement, you should try to write down the story of the client in your own words and try to tell the audience that what happened to your client. You should also try to use the simple and plain language in the body of the opening statement.
7) It is also necessary for you to write down the weaknesses of your client in the opening statement. You should try to tell the audience that these were the weaknesses of your client and due to these weaknesses, your client was stuck.
8) After writing the opening statement, there comes the process of practising the opening statement. You can practice the opening statement by preparing a solid statement and revising this statement in front of the mirror.
These are the most important tips to make a thesis statement. At last, never forget to revise it in order to remove all the mistakes from it. Anyhow, if you are not able to make a thesis statement, then you can get help from the dissertation writing services.